Stokoe - ASCII Database

David McKee david.mckee at vuw.ac.nz
Mon Nov 2 04:26:03 UTC 2009

Hello Carla,

You may like to have a look at the Freelex dictionary application
which we are using for our New Zealand Sign Language database.

http://www.matapuna.org.nz/

Dave Moskovitiz developed Freelex and it's open source.  Dave was
Technical Editor for the print New Zealand Sign Language dictionary
and we are transferring that database to Freelex.  See the weblink
about our project:

http://www.victoria.ac.nz/lals/research/odnzsl/default.aspx

Feel free to contact me if you want to learn more about our dictionary
project.

David