Pooling AtW resources for TISLR 2010

Christopher Stone christopher.stone at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Sep 11 05:27:28 UTC 2009

Dear BSL users in receipt of AtW funding,

With the announcement of TISLR 2010 now would be a good time for
discussions amongst those interested regarding pooling AtW resources
so that a BSL interpreting team can be provided.

For TISLR 2007 DCAL staff members, City University Staff members and
Heriot-Watt staff members applied for government funding under the AtW
scheme and pooled the interpreters to provide a BSL interpreting
service for those requiring BSL interpretation.  This was co-ordinated
by me and DCAL would be willing to support TISLR UK attendees should a
similar arrangement be made.

Would those considering attending and/or presenting be interested in
similar service provision?  If so please contact me directly (christopher.stone at ucl.ac.uk
) and we can progress this discussion off list.

Yours sincerely

Christopher Stone, BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD
Researcher/Interpreter Co-ordinator,
DCAL Centre,
Division of Psychology and Language Sciences,
University College London,
49 Gordon Square,
London. WC1H 0PN

Voice:	+44 (0) 20 7679 8686