Spatial language acquisition in sign languages

Engin Arik l.enginarik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:24:31 UTC 2009

Dear slling-list members,

I am compiling a reference list on acquisition and "the language of space"
in sign languages. I am focusing particularly on the topics such as the
acquisition of 'classifier constructions', relationals, deictics, as well as
the use of signing space. I will appreciate if you inform me *off the
list*about your recent or old work (articles, book chapters,
presentations) on
any sign language.

My email address:

L.enginarik AT gmail.com

I will post the reference list to slling-l when I compile a substantial list
of works.

Thanks in advance!

All my best,
engin