Sign languages taught in primary/elementary & secondary/high schools?

Terry Janzen janzent at CC.UMANITOBA.CA
Fri Apr 1 04:24:38 UTC 2011

Adam,

ASL is taught as a language in high schools in a number of cities in Canada
for credit. Some folks who may be sources of information for that are Len
Mitchell (Winnipeg) and Linda Cundy (Edmonton). I¹ll find out more and send
to you directly.

Cheers,
Terry

--
Dr. Terry Janzen, Associate Professor and Department Head
Department of Linguistics

(204) 474-7081
janzent at cc.umanitoba.ca