Sign languages taught in primary/elementary & secondary/high schools?

Nedelina Ivanova nedelina at VISIR.IS
Fri Apr 1 10:01:16 UTC 2011

Icelandic Sign Language (ÍTM) is taught in some primary and some secondary
schools. For more information and details, please contact  Arny Gudmundsdottir
(arny at shh.is) at the Communication Centre for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing.

Best regards,
Nedelina Ivanova