Status of Sign Languages

Barbara Gerner De Garcia barbara.gerner.de.garcia at GALLAUDET.EDU
Fri Apr 8 16:22:13 UTC 2011

I want to thank all who have replied so far. I actually found that Boris
Fridman has a page with some info, but it seems to need updating. Not a
criticism - as all of us are so busy, and I am guiltier than most of not
having all my t's crossed and i's dotted.

Anyone with information related to Asian or African countries?

Barbara