Elan

Alysse Rasmussen, List Facilitator AlysseR at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 4 01:08:53 UTC 2011

I'd LOVE to use Elan more ... when I can get it to work, I love it.   But
the learning curve and I are not on good terms.  Is there a SLLing-L  Elan
support group in the offing?  :D

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, MA
ASLTA Certification:  Qualified

TeachASL _www.teachasl.org_ (http://www.teachasl.org/)
IDI Administrator, RID Sponsor
President,  Florida ASLTA, _www.faslta.org_ (http://www.faslta.org/)
Chairman, Lulu G Lemery Foundation for Arts & Expression,  Inc._
www.lemery.org_ (http://www.lemery.org/)

In a message dated 8/3/2011 9:06:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,