Digest is unuseable b/c/o broken or misapplied HTML

Alysse Rasmussen, List Facilitator AlysseR at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 9 16:01:28 UTC 2011

I've ask our Listserv guru to look into this.

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, MA
ASLTA Certification:  Qualified

TeachASL _www.teachasl.org_ (http://www.teachasl.org/)
IDI Administrator, RID Sponsor
President,  Florida ASLTA, _www.faslta.org_ (http://www.faslta.org/)
Chairman, Lulu G Lemery Foundation for Arts & Expression,  Inc._
www.lemery.org_ (http://www.lemery.org/)

In a message dated 8/9/2011 11:53:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,