a Linguistics of ASL question -- grammar

Kearsy Cormier k.cormier at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Mar 7 10:27:53 UTC 2011

Amen, Dan! ASL really does need a corpus to help address questions such as these. We are hoping to begin syntactic analyses of the BSL corpus within the next year or two (depending on when we get further funding).
-Kearsy
--
Kearsy Cormier, Ph.D.
Senior Researcher