please, confirm some observations

Zwitserlood, I.E.P. (Inge) i.zwitserlood at LET.RU.NL
Thu Mar 17 16:08:14 UTC 2011

Hello Eva,
How nice to see that you guys are still working on avatars, and even on grammar! I'm sorry I can't help you with BSL, but I do wish you all good luck. Please let the sign language world know about your achievements, will you?
All the best, greetings to everyone,
Inge Zwitserlood (I used to work at IvD or Viataal in St-Michielsgestel with Margriet and Han)