University teachers of sign language - defining qualifications????

Glenna Ashton glennaraa at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 9 14:18:18 UTC 2011

You could explore the web site of American Sign Language Teachers
Association (ASLTA).
We have several position papers and an ASLTA certification system posted
there. www.aslta.org

Glenna Ashton
ASLTA President

--