Roomshare for Gallaudet workshop on corpora?

Fri May 20 01:47:53 UTC 2011

Someone contacted me for the roomshare but has had to drop out. I'll still
be going, but if anyone wants a roomshare at the hotel (Fri & Sat nights,
or either one), contact me by email, cc to my personal address as above. Or
phone or text me on my cell phone, 215 704-0046.

It's the same type of room as the workshop block rooms, but with two beds.

-- Mark A. Mandel
   Linguistic Data Consortium, University of Pennsylvania