I don't think you need to respond to stay on SLLING-L

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Wed Nov 23 22:23:12 UTC 2011

Hello all
My understanding is - if you can see these messages, you ARE connected.
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I just don't wish to see my
inbox fill up with these 'please keep me on the list' messages again, as
already happened earlier this year.
Thanks,
Adam
--
Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, BA DipEd, MLitt, PhD
Director | National Institute for Deaf Studies and Sign Language