I don't think you need to respond to stay on SLLING-L

Alysse Rasmussen, List Facilitator AlysseR at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 23 22:32:09 UTC 2011

You're absolutely right.  That was a message that was sent nearly 6  months
ago.
Unfortunately, when someone responds to it ... it's  takes on a life  its
own :(

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, MA
ASLTA Certification:  Qualified

TeachASL _www.teachasl.org_ (http://www.teachasl.org/)
IDI Administrator, RID Sponsor
President,  Florida ASLTA, _www.faslta.org_ (http://www.faslta.org/)
Chairman, Lulu G Lemery Foundation for Arts & Expression,  Inc._
www.lemery.org_ (http://www.lemery.org/)

In a message dated 11/23/2011 5:24:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,