SV: simultaneity in signed languages (was: Perception study -- ASL vs. Gestures)

Sonja Erlenkamp sonja.erlenkamp at HIST.NO
Wed Apr 25 19:45:17 UTC 2012

Hi Allan,

I wrote a paper a couple of years ago about the similarities of some types of gestures and some sign classes, free online access:

http://cognitextes.revues.org/250

All the best

Sonja Erlenkamp