Open Access articles

Shane K. Gilchrist shane.gilchrist at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 25 20:40:04 UTC 2012

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/apr/24/harvard-university-journal-publishers-prices

It would be good if there are open access journals in deaf studies /
sign linguistics as there are sign linguists out there especially in
Asia, Latin America and Africa that can't afford the expensive
subscription

Shane