++Survey: Sign Language Tests & New Technologies++

Tobias Haug tobias.haug at SIGNLANG-ASSESSMENT.INFO
Mon Apr 30 12:52:27 UTC 2012

Dear sign language test developers,

The objective of this survey is to investigate - from the perspective of sign language test developers - the current state of the art of the use of new technologies in sign language (SL) testing, specifically focusing on Web- and computer-based testing technologies.

Since other issues of SL test development and adaptation are documented in the literature, I specifically want to focus only on the technical aspects here.

The results of this survey will help us to get a clearer picture of the extent to which new technologies are used in this field and also to foster/strengthen an international collaboration on this issue.

If you are engaged in the development of SL test(s), I would kindly ask you to fill out this short online survey. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete. The results of this survey will be published on my website (www.signlang-assessment.info) and it will be published in a professional journal.

Please follow this link to complete this survey:

http://limesurvey.learnhfh.ch/index.php?sid=24525&newtest=Y

Thank you very much in advance for your collaboration.

 Tobias Haug