reminder for the ECML ProSign survey

Beppie van den Bogaerde beppie.vandenbogaerde at HU.NL
Tue Dec 4 14:31:31 UTC 2012

Subject: Survey re the CEFR for Signed Languages in Higher Education

This is a gently reminder to  our colleagues to please fill out our survey. Thanks to those of you who have already submitted a response!

 Dear colleagues,

Within the frame of the European project "ProSigns: Signed Languages for Professional Purposes<http://www.ecml.at/F5/tabid/867/language/en-GB/Default.aspx>" we are planning an online survey re the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Signed Languages in higher education institutions across Europe.

The ProSigns project aims to establish European standards for signed language proficiency for professional purposes, focusing specifically on sign language teaching in Deaf Studies and Sign Language Interpreting programmes.

This survey is provided online and can be completed both in English and/or International Sign (IS). It can be accessed by following this link:

http://www.prosigns.cefr4sl.eu

We would really like to encourage you to participate in this survey. The survey is open until December 15, 2012.

Results of the survey will be presented at the ProSigns conference and at the workshop in April 2013 in Graz, Austria. Information about these events can be found on our ProSign website<http://www.ecml.at/F5/Events/tabid/872/language/en-GB/Default.aspx>.

Thanks so much for your collaboration.

ProSigns Project Team:

Lorraine Leeson, Ireland
Tobias Haug, Switzerland
Christian Rathmann, Germany
Beppie van den Bogaerde, the Netherlands