SV: last reminder for Pro-Sign survey

Guri Amundsen guri.amundsen at HIST.NO
Mon Dec 17 10:43:08 UTC 2012

We had every intention of filling out the survey, but an unfortunate combination of exams and winter flu these last weeks made it impossible.

Regrets and regards,

Guri Amundsen, Coordinator

Sign Language and Interpreting Studies
Sør-Trøndelag University College
Faculty of Teacher and Interpreter Education
N-7004 Trondheim

Tel: +47 73559846
Mobile: +47 90834141

Fra: linguists interested in signed languages [mailto:SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] På vegne av Beppie van den Bogaerde
Sendt: 15. desember 2012 09:20
Til: SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Emne: last reminder for Pro-Sign survey

Subject: Survey re the CEFR for Signed Languages in Higher Education

This is a gently reminder to our colleagues to please fill out our survey. Thanks to those of you who have already submitted a response!

Dear colleagues,

Within the frame of the European project "ProSigns: Signed Languages for Professional Purposes<http://www.ecml.at/F5/tabid/867/language/en-GB/Default.aspx>" we are planning an online survey re the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Signed Languages in higher education institutions across Europe.

The ProSigns project aims to establish European standards for signed language proficiency for professional purposes, focusing specifically on sign language teaching in Deaf Studies and Sign Language Interpreting programmes.

This survey is provided online and can be completed both in English and/or International Sign (IS). It can be accessed by following this link:
http://www.prosigns.cefr4sl.eu

We would really like to encourage you to participate in this survey. The survey is open until December 18th 2012.
PLease note : extended deadline !

Results of the survey will be presented at the ProSigns conference and at the workshop in April 2013 in Graz, Austria. Information about these events can be found on our ProSign website<http://www.ecml.at/F5/Events/tabid/872/language/en-GB/Default.aspx>.

Thanks so much for your collaboration.
ProSigns Project Team:
Lorraine Leeson, Ireland
Tobias Haug, Switzerland
Christian Rathmann, Germany
Beppie van den Bogaerde, the Netherlands