SW-HamNoSys

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Tue Jul 3 02:33:38 UTC 2012

Thanks Steve
So you are saying that the DGS collection includes 17,796 different
transcriptions (some of which may be variant 'spellings' of the same sign)
rather than unique signs - would that be a more accurate characterisation?
Thanks,
Adam
--
Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD
Director | National Institute for Deaf Studies and Sign Language