Email address change request

Alysse Rasmussen, List Facilitator AlysseR at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 7 01:33:48 UTC 2012

You can go to listserv.valenciacollege.edu and change  it.  Unless you gave
yourself a password, there isn't one. :)

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, Ph.D.
ASLTA Certification:  Qualified

TeachASL _www.teachasl.org_ (http://www.teachasl.org/)
IDI Administrator, RID Sponsor
President,  Florida ASLTA, _www.faslta.org_ (http://www.faslta.org/)
Chairman, Lulu G Lemery Foundation for Arts & Expression,  Inc._
www.lemery.org_ (http://www.lemery.org/)

In a message dated 7/6/2012 5:00:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,