SW to HamNoSys

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 15 16:53:39 UTC 2012

Hello

yes on this I work few years with my colegues.
On this topic cooperate my Masaryk University in Brno and University
of West Bohemia in Plzeň (both Czech Republic).
We are trying to make script that will be capable to convert
SignWriting to HamNoSys and also HamNoSys to SignWriting.
We have already done conversion of handshapes. We only convert
hanshapes of Czech Sign Language.
We are already using this conversion in searching signs in our dictionary.

Definitly I believe we can cooperate in further development, we have
still several issues to solve.

Honza Fikejs,
Czech Republic