Report on the progress of Austrian CEFR2SL work within the EU project SignLEF

TobiasHaug tobias.haug at SIGNLANG-ASSESSMENT.INFO
Wed Mar 14 09:27:26 UTC 2012

Franz, thanks for this information.

As for the mailing list, those of you who want to be added to the list,
please send a mail to mail at cefr4sl.eu. We will provide more information re
the planned webbased network by May or June.

Best,

Tobias Haug & Jörg Keller

Franz.Dotter at UNI-KLU.AC.AT hat am 14. März 2012 um 09:38 geschrieben: