Report on the progress of Austrian CEFR2SL work within the EU project SignLEF: attachments present?

Franz.Dotter at UNI-KLU.AC.AT Franz.Dotter at UNI-KLU.AC.AT
Mon Mar 19 07:04:59 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,

Ronnie Wilbur told me that she did not get the attachments quoted in my last email (repeated below). If They were not present in my last mail and neither in this one, please contact me.

Best Regards

Franz Dotter

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached my report on our CEFR4SL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, adapted to sign languages) work done hitherto: cf. the file named "CEFR_SL_working strategies". The other file ("Level_A_speech acts") lists the speech acts proposed for CEFR4SL provisionally (those marked yellow having been changed in comparison to CEFR for spoken languages).
Hopefully, we will be soon able to present our results/productions in the internet. In the meantime I hope to instigate discussion on our solution. The CEFR4SL can be seen as agreat possibility to establish full comparability of signed and spoken languages in terms of competence levels.

I would like to make all SLLList members aware of the new mailing list named network at cefr4sl.eu to which this mail also goes and which will organise the discussion on the issue. The organisers of the CEFR4SL network invite all interested people to join their mailing list (some of you certainly are member of both lists, pardon for doubling).

Best Regards

Franz Dotter