++Launch of CEFR4SL European Programme Website++

Tobias Haug tobias.haug at SIGNLANG-ASSESSMENT.INFO
Fri Sep 14 05:20:03 UTC 2012

Dear all,

 we are pleased to inform you that the CEFR4SL European Programme website (CEFR: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching and Assessment) in International Sign and English is now available online at:

 www.cefr4sl.eu

The CEFR4SL European Programme is a concrete outcome of the ESF Workshop (September 2011 in Zurich, Switzerland) as discussed in the plenary session as a means to establishing a web-based European and international network through which experts and interested parties, i.e. academics, researchers, instructors, etc., can share ideas and experience and work together to realize a CEFR4SL.

Feel free to use this platform to discuss and share ideas and materials re the CEFR. Please also provide us with some feedback in order to improve this site in the future.

 We recommend to go through the FAQs to get an overview of the site’s structure and content.

 Best wishes,

 Tobias Haug & Jörg Keller