Survey "Future topics in sign language research"

Tobias Haug tobias.haug at SIGNLANG-ASSESSMENT.INFO
Wed Sep 18 18:29:39 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

We invite you to take the survey “Future sign language research topics” in the link below.

The idea of this survey came up in London during TISLR where we were really impressed by the diversity of studies. The question came up about what are urgent topics we, as scientific community, need to address in the future.  As a result, we thought it would be beneficial to develop a survey to see what sign language researchers thought would be good future directions even if they do not have plans to conduct such research.  We believe the results of this survey would provide some guidance and directions for students and junior researchers interested in sign language research careers.

We really hope that you will participate in this survey. The survey is provided in English and it will take you less than 10 minutes to complete it. The survey is anonymous. We will aim to publish the results and disseminate widely.

 Please follow this link to participate in this survey:

 http://limesurvey3.learnhfh.ch/index.php/29572/lang-en

 Please circulate this survey among your colleagues and networks.

Thank you for your time,

Tobias Haug, HfH Zurich (Switzerland) and Peter Hauser, RIT (USA)

Tobias Haug
Fax: +49-721-50 96 63 147
tobias.haug at signlang-assessment.info
www.signlang-assessment.info