SIGN Conference bid

Ulrike Zeshan UZeshan at UCLAN.AC.UK
Fri Sep 20 12:51:02 UTC 2013

FORWARDED MESSAGE - PLEASE REPLY TO THE CONTACT NAMED BELOW

'Dear Sir / Madam;

The SIGN conference series has been developed by Deaf academics and other key Deaf participants with the aim of bringing a global community of sign language researchers together in one place. The conference is attended by international Deaf academic researchers and delegates from over 30 different countries.

SIGN conference is inviting you to bid to host the conference next year in 2014. The guidance is on our website, (please see link) http://www.signconference.org/node/5#overlay-context=node/4. If you meet our criteria, you will be able to make a bid.

When submitting a bid, please email it to Simeon Hart, Administrator at SHart1 at uclan.ac.uk<mailto:SHart1 at uclan.ac.uk>.

Thank you,

Simeon Hart
Academic Support Coordinator
International Institute for Sign Languages and Deaf Studies
Harrington Building - HA112
University of Central Lancashire
Preston PR1 2HE
UK