Oh no!!!

Sandrine Schwartz sandrine.schwartz at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 29 12:48:25 UTC 2013

My PhD thesis was exactly 666 pages. When I realised it, I smiled from left ear to right ear and did everything NOT to change this number. No apocalypse on the day of my viva, and four years later, I m still alive and kicking. So no worries you all. :)
Sandrine

Envoyé de Néo, le nouveau Précieux de Princesse Sandy.