Oh no!!!

Peyton Todd peytontodd at ATT.NET
Sun Sep 29 13:27:21 UTC 2013

T'as eu de la chance, car l'empereur Nero n'est pleu la!

________________________________
 From: Sandrine Schwartz <sandrine.schwartz at GMAIL.COM>
To: SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [SLLING-L] Oh no!!!

My PhD thesis was exactly 666 pages. When I realised it, I smiled from left ear to right ear and did everything NOT to change this number. No apocalypse on the day of my viva, and four years later, I m still alive and kicking. So no worries you all. :)
Sandrine
Envoyé de Néo, le nouveau Précieux de Princesse Sandy.