[TEACHASL] Sign Language Family Map

Manel Khayech manel.khayech at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 6 22:01:52 UTC 2014

I agree that Tunisian sign language (LST) is different from arab sign
languages but rather than classified it under LIS (Italian sign language),
i think it's better to list it directly under the French family (same level
as Algerian sign language) even if there's an italian influence by the past.

Manel Khayech
Phd student- Sociolinguistics of sign languages
France