[Slling-l] ONE WEEK TO GO: TISLR 12 early bird registration

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Mon Aug 24 02:05:35 UTC 2015

Hello colleagues,

There is only one week to go before the deadline for early bird
registration for the 12th International Conference on Theoretical Issues
in Sign Language Research (TISLR 12): it ends on August 31.

Registration information is available here:
http://www.tislr12.org/registration/

Remember that the time zone in southeastern Australia means we are ahead
of almost all the time zones in Asia, and everywhere in Africa, Europe and
The Americas, so don’t let the deadline slip by!

Thanks,
Adam

--

Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD https://latrobe.academia.edu/AdamSchembri
Department of Languages & Linguistics  | La Trobe University | Melbourne