[Slling-l] FOUR DAYS TO GO: TISLR 12 early bird registration

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Fri Aug 28 07:37:38 UTC 2015

Another reminder about the TISLR 12 early bird registration ending THIS
Monday, August 31: that’s just four days away!

Please be aware that all prices are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. Cheques in
American dollars cannot be processed.

Please also be aware that hotel prices for New Year’s Eve in both Sydney
and Melbourne are now likely to be extremely expensive. Vacancies will be
very few (if any), so if you are planning to be in either city on December
31 but have not yet booked accommodation, please take this into
consideration.

Looking forward to welcoming many of you to Melbourne!

Cheers,
Adam
Chair, TISLR 12 Local Organising Committee

--

Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD https://latrobe.academia.edu/AdamSchembri
Department of Languages & Linguistics  | La Trobe University | Melbourne