[Slling-l] LAST DAY TODAY: TISLR 12 early bird registration

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Mon Aug 31 08:08:49 UTC 2015

One final reminder - early bird registrations for the 12th International
Conference on Theoretical Issues in Sign Language Research (TISLR 12) ends
today at midnight.

Registration information is available here:
http://www.tislr12.org/registration/

Regards,
Adam Schembri
Chair, TISLR 12 Local Organising Committee