[Slling-l] obituary

Karen Watson-Gegeo kawatsongegeo at UCDAVIS.EDU
Fri May 6 22:15:35 UTC 2016

Dear Dan,

I know that we have not been in touch in years, because
I have been disabled since 1994.

But i wanted to offer you my deepest sympathy on the
passing of your life-partner Nini Hoiting, and the
respect I have for the work she has done.

I know what a loss this is to you personally, and the
pain you are enduring.

I wish you peace and comfort.

aloha,

karen

Karen Ann Watson-Gegeo, Ph.D.
(Anthropology)
Professor of Language, Literacy and Culture
School of Education
University of California, Davis
One Shields Ave
Davis, CA  95616