[Slling-l] obituary

Richard J Senghas richard.senghas at SONOMA.EDU
Sat May 7 00:34:39 UTC 2016

Oh, Dan, so very sorry to be so late in offering condolences.  This is clearly a challenging transition, and I hope you receive all the support you deserve.  You and Nini have played such pivotal roles in the advancement of sign language research (among so many other things), and for that many of us will be forever in your debt, and grateful for that.  We will continue to carry that torch forward.

Hoping that the marvelous memories manage to mitigate the heartache, and that somehow you find peace....

-Richard

Richard J Senghas, PhD
Chair of the Faculty & Academic Senate
Professor of Anthropology