[Slling-l] Line drawings

Signhands “Joni Oyserman” NL signhands at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 25 08:05:14 UTC 2017

Dear Emily,

My suggestion is: Adobe Photoshop software tools are great to generate lines from photo’s/screenshots as an option.

Met vriendelijke groet/Kind regards,

Joni Oyserman BEd., MA
Signhands
SMS/What's app: +31625053350