[Slling-l] Line drawings

deniz ilkbasaran dilkbasaran at UCSD.EDU
Tue Apr 25 21:47:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

We have successfully used the ToonPaint app on iPhone/iPad in the past to
convert photographs to line drawings. If and when you are starting from low
quality images or screen captures from video however, it is best to pair
this app with some touch up using a tablet & stylus pen
<http://www.wacom.com/en-us/products/stylus> combination on Adobe
Illustrator. It has a bit of a learning curve, but once you find your
rhythm, it should be pretty straightforward. There are also many
instructional videos on YouTube to guide you through the process.

Good luck! d*~