[Slling-l] Workshop Announcement and CfP: September 23, 2019 Berlin, Germany

Christian Rathmann christian.rathmann at HU-BERLIN.DE
Tue Apr 2 22:46:53 UTC 2019

Pre-TISLR Workshop Announcement

Theme:
"Doing Reproducible and Rigorous Science with Deaf Children, Deaf
Communities, and Sign Languages: Challenges and Opportunities"

Date:

Location:
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany

Workshop Description:

http://www.deafxlab.com/berlin2019/

Abstract Submission:

We have some spaces for presenters and we invite colleagues to submit
topics for presentations on the following themes:

a) Corpus sign language linguistics
b) Neuroimaging studies of deaf people and sign languages
c) Language acquisition in deaf children
d) Cognition, language and learning in deaf children and adults

Short (150 word) abstracts can be emailed to mwddls at rit.edu for
consideration.

Deadline for abstracts: April 12, 2019

Preliminary Program: