[Slling-l] Upcoming release 2 of the Public DGS Corpus

Thomas Hanke thomas.hanke at SIGN-LANG.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Mon Aug 5 15:59:22 UTC 2019

The DGS-Korpus team is on track to release version 2 of the Public DGS (German Sign Language) Corpus by the end of September, i.e. on time for TISLR.
The team invites colleagues being in town for TISLR, SLTAT or our summer school to join us in celebrating the release with us and see what's new in the second release! We offer two dates:
Wed, Sept 25, 2019, 15:00-18:00
Sun, Sept 29, 2019, 09:00-11:00 (breakfast provided)
Please find us at Gorch-Fock-Wall 7, a couple of minutes from the University main building where TISLR takes place. If you have not yet seen the “new” building of the Institute of German Sign Language and Communication of the Deaf, please let us know and we make sure you get a guided tour through the Institute's premises.

Best regards,

The DGS-Korpus team
http://dgs-korpus.de <http://dgs-korpus.de/>

Thomas Hanke
University of Hamburg
Institute of German Sign Language and Communication of the Deaf
Gorch-Fock-Wall 7
20354 Hamburg - Germany
Phone ++ 49 40 428 38 6742
Fax ++49 40 428 38 6109