[Soundsymbolism] A research proposal on diachronic typology of iconicity

JOO Ian il.y.en.a at outlook.com
Sat Oct 21 19:01:05 UTC 2017

Dear everyone,

this is Ian Joo, an MA student of linguistics at National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. I am currently looking for potential PhD advisors, in order to conduct a PhD research on diachronic typology of iconicity. I would like to ask if anyone is able to accept a PhD student at this moment, and whether s/he is interested in my research proposal. The attached files are my CV, a 4-page paper I recently wrote for a conference proceedings, and my research proposal. Please have a look if you have time available, and please let me know if you are interested. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Ian Joo