Japanese SW Fingerspelling Fonts

Thu Apr 25 14:52:58 UTC 2002

SignWriting List
April 25, 2002

>>  Mark in Japan wrote: As it turns out, it was the "ME" that we had
>>wanted to change. It should be like the Spanish "F", except that
>>the index finger and thumb are touching instead of crossed.

Hello Everyone!

Mark - I shipped Hagiwara Tomomi's "Lessons in SignWriting" textbook
to Japan yesterday...it may take a week to ten days, according to the
post office...sorry for the delay.

Regarding the Japanese Fingerspelling Font, by Michael Everson...I
would suggest that you write to Michael about the change you are
requesting:

Michael Everson
Everson Typography
everson at evertype.com

I hope that Michael can help you. Meanwhile, I am sure that you have
visited our web pages on Japanese Fingerspelling? I can make changes
to that later, if you and Michael make changes to the Japanese fonts
posted on our web site:

SignWriting in Japan
http://www.SignWriting.org/japan/japan.html

Download Japanese Fingerspelling Font
http://www.SignWriting.org/catalog/sw214.html

Best of luck with your SignWriting work in Japan!

___________________________

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org

.....visit the...