Has this helped? ;-) smile...

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Wed Nov 6 13:28:31 UTC 2002

Dear Valerie,

Yes, it has helped.

But it seems I have made you all misunderstand one of the Norwegian signs
- the sign for 'accurately, precisely', called 'NOYAKTIG' (ommitting the
slash over the o to get the correct Norwegian letter). Whe I first wrote
this sign, I was thinking readability for Norwegian SL users - and thus
the sign came to you in a way that was not correct. I have tried now three
other ways of writing the sign, and I will give you an explanation in
English as well: The right handis  pressing slowly a short way forward on
the palm of the left hand. The sign will most often be made close to the
chest, the whole body telling that this is a task that has to be done with
precission. The facial expression is the one used for all tiny things.

So I am afraid I must ask you to remove those two beutiful pages from the
web - or at least alter them so they do not refer to a Norwegian sign -
so sorry to put you through this,

love,

Ingvild

SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA skriver: