Just noticed ... (followup to previous email)

Mon Jul 14 16:41:06 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 14, 2003

Yes. That is right. There is a difference in meaning in this case. The
thumb in this case is a little forward...but if it were an L hand with
the thumb bent, the thumb line would be on the other side of the
square...and there is a reason why that symbol is in SymbolBank -
because it is used for a variety of signs...and when it  comes to the
sign for WHO in ASL...there are people who vary the way the thumb
is...some people do have the thumb a little forward...anyway...let me
get a lesson together now, explaining all this properly...it will be
fun!  Val ;-)