Little Brazilian Dicionario SW

Fri Jul 18 20:10:27 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 18, 2003

Dear Sergio!
This is a wonderful gift...THANK YOU!

I had no idea you were creating a dictionary with Brazilian signs...I
opened your dictionary files with no problems and I enjoyed scanning
through around 700 signs...Later I will transfer it into SignWriter
Java to give it better looking graphics...

So thank you again for your contribution!

What part of Brazil are you from, Sergio?....

Val ;-)