going vectorial

Guylhem Aznar swl at EXTERNE.NET
Sun Nov 2 18:12:03 UTC 2003

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 07:23:31 -0800
Valerie Sutton <Sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG> wrote:
> The sss-2004 will not be available until March 2004. If you want to do
> vector graphics before that time, I would suggest vectorizing the
> sss-1999, which is a complete symbol set. The sss-1999 is used in the
> current version of SignWriter Java. The sss-1999 was created with a
> Symbol Editor (bitmap editor), that is posted on the web for download:

I mean instead of using a bitmap editor, what about using a vectorial editor ?

> What confused me a little, is that people want to vectorize two
> symbolsets that are still under development. The sss2002 and sss2004

No - I was just suggesting that the development use vectorial tools instead, so
that it would save the vectorization effort.

Guylhem

--
*@externe.net ![guylhem at oeil.qc.ca->@metalab.unc.edu->@ibiblio.org->@7un.org]
http://externe.net/geekcode http://externe.net/photos http://externe.net/zaurus