AW: SignWriting videos on email? ;-)

Wed Nov 12 14:44:29 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 12, 2003

Dear SW List, and Nana -
Your English is outstanding, Nana...everyone on this List communicates
beautifully and there is no need to worry about that! In fact, it would
be fun if people made mistakes in English occasionally...it would seem
more human and then we could all relax more - smile -you can write in
German too, or any other language you wish, including GIFs in Sign
Language!

You are right...the videos are a bad idea. Takes too much memory....

I thought sending you a CD would be the answer, but you havn't received
the CD yet, is that right? It has been almost four weeks...It was sent
on October 17th....so I guess the CDs are not an answer either...I will
need to learn how to break up files for download, as Daniel
suggested...there is a technique to it that I don't understand yet...

Val ;-)