AW: SignWriting videos on email? ;-)

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Wed Nov 12 10:05:27 UTC 2003

I think in theory it should work for us, but the problem could be if the
file gets too large then we will be stuck for ages to recieve it :(. So for
the time being it might be better for us not to receive any videos (already
some of the attachments with SW are quite big for our phone lines, but it is
still okay - meaning: I enjoy receiving them more than it frustrates me to
receive them. Does that make sense, somehow I feel like my English is
terrible today :)).
Greetings,
Nana

-----Urspr ÿÿ gliche Nachricht-----
Von: Valerie Sutton [mailto:sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. November 2003 03:47
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: SignWriting videos on email? ;-)

SignWriting List
November 11, 2003

Suzanne Becker wrote:
> My presentation on Sign Writing is in 2 weeks, maybe sooner, it might
> be
> video taped, so if your interested...? Ciao For Now... Suzanne M.
> Becker

Dear SW List, and Suzanne!
Yes. Of course I would love to see your video, Suzanne. Good luck with
your presentation...

May I ask the SW List members...?  Are your computers able to view
QuickTime video on the web? If so, and with Suzanne's permission, once
I have the video, I could create a Quicktime excerpt for you all...

I have heard that there is some email software that allows video? is
that right? Anyone know about that?