What is Val doing? smile....

Thu Nov 20 14:45:46 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 20, 2003

Dear SW List, Stefan, Anny, everyone!
Thanks for the great report, Anny, from French-Switzerland...Altogether
there is quite a lot happening with SignWriting in Switzerland
now...both in the French-speaking and German-speaking parts of the
country. I wonder if the Italian-speaking region will ever be
interested in SignWriting? ha! smile...I know interest has started in
Italy, so you never know....;-)

I started preparing some new pages of the SignBank lessons, only to
find myself re-designing the Lessons in SignWriting section on the web,
since there are some new chapters to add...and wow...all of a sudden I
am caught in the large job of making our textbooks more consistent,
both on the web and also in PDF format...adding two more chapters to
the LSW text, and also improving the SignBank manual, which needs to
incorporate the new changes that were made with SignBank for Everyday
use...so I need a little time to complete this...it is not hard...just
time consuming...so I am afraid the SignBank lessons will have to be
put on hold, Stefan, for a few days...I will keep you all informed -
Thanks for you patience, and hope to be back online soon again -

Have a splendid day, everyone!

Val ;-)