[sw-l] EMAIL IN SIGNWRITING

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Mon Aug 2 20:01:52 UTC 2004

Hoorah, I can read it now too,
 Tini.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Sutton
  To: SIGNWRITING List
  Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 5:01 PM
  Subject: [sw-l] EMAIL IN SIGNWRITING

  SignWriting List
  August 2, 2004

  Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

    I can read and understand ;-))  your sw-email - but as soon as I get offline there are only red squares with the words .. ;-((
    I am working with Microsoft - Outlook 2000
    Has anybody got an idea how to solve this problem?

  Dear SW List, Stefan, Charles, Adam...Everyone!
  There are some solutions to the problem right now...When you go to:

  SignPuddle
  http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

  Create your email, and then instead of pushing the Send Button, push the Preview Button. Take a screen capture of the message, prepare a GIF or JPEG or PNG, and send it as an attached file to the List.

  That is slower to prepare, but it means the SignWriting message can be read offline...and will be permanent.

  I did this attached message like that...I bet you can read it offline, Stefan!