[sw-l] Brazilian Sign-WebMessage Program (SWM)

Thu Sep 23 21:48:22 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 23, 2004

Vinicius Souza wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback!
> I saw you do not use MS IE .. so i attach an image to ilustrate to you
> how the SWM really is. :-)
> SWM is based on SSS2002 and SWEdit from Antônio Rocha Costa.

Hello Vinicius!
Thanks for the attached diagram. It looks great! I was using MS-IE, but
it was IE for the Macintosh, not for Windows. So there is a difference
between Internet Explorer on Windows...I will test it on a Windows
operating system later...Thanks for showing us this picture...

I hope someday both SWEdit and SWM can use the sss2004...I know that
may be a job to change that, but the sss2004 (IMWA) is standardizing
the numbers of the symbols around the world, so it is worth the
effort...I can help you with that, so write if you want to do that...